Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk - Quotes

"And maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves.”

"Because only through destroying myself can I discover the greater power of my spirit"

“Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.”

"Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.”

“Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer, maybe self-destruction is the answer.”

“If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?”

“I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

“Hello! Look at me. Hello! I am so Zen. This is Blood. This is Nothing. Hello. Everything is nothing, and it's so cool to be Enlightened."

“Look up at the stars and you're gone.”

“This is how it is with insomnia. Everything is so far away, a copy of a copy of a copy. The insomnia distance of everything, you can't touch anything and nothing can touch you”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário